You can spot Relais Maresca as soon as you arrive on Capri, a pretty blue seaside hotel at the bottom of the road leading up from Marina Grande to the center of Capri town. It's less than 50 meters from the ferry dock to the hotel, or about 20 steps.
It's less than 50 meters to the beach of Marina Grande, the funicular to the Piazzetta, the bus stop for Anacapri, and the pier where boat tours depart. Each evening, some of the best restaurants on Capri serve dinner along the water's edge just steps from the hotel.
Why is it convenient to stay in Marina Grande?
- As soon as you arrive on the island, the hotel is just steps away and you can immediately settle in and begin your vacation.
- You are directly above the largest beach on Capri, Italy.
- You can choose among the best restaurants on the island of Capri for a romantic dinner on the water's edge.
- You are just steps from the pier from which boat tours depart.
- The bus and funicular stops are both less than 50 meters away.
Your waterfront hotel on Capri
Mediterranean style for a relaxing stay
Relais Maresca is a small hotel with just 27 rooms located in Marina Grande. The guest rooms are all decorated in traditional island style with ceramic tiled floors and bathrooms. All Superior Rooms face the sea.
Directions to Relais Maresca, Capri Italy
As soon as you arrive at the port of Capri, look to your right facing the island: Relais Maresca is the light blue building at the bottom of the road uphill, directly across from the ferry ticket office and the funicular. You can reach the hotel by following the road if you have wheeled luggage, or by taking the short flight of steps up.
There is a porter service located on the dock where ferries arrive which can transport your bags directly to your room.
Within 50 meters of the hotel:
- Bus for Anacapri (incl. the lighthouse and the Blue Grotto)
- 15 minute trip (in Anacapri, there are buses for the lighthouse and the Blue Grotto)
- Bus for Capri (incl. Marina Piccola)
- 10 minute trip (in Capri there are buses for Marina Piccola)
- Funicular to Capri
- 5 minute trip to the central "Piazzetta" in Capri town
- Taxi stand
- Boat, dinghy, and scooter rental
- Boat tours
- Tours of the island and the Blue Grotto